Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Summer approaches with new DIY company, Way Cool Deals, mobile gaming apps, Survey Premium's whereabouts, Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, DealZingo and RewardZone USA payments...

Summer approaches with new DIY company; Way Cool Deals; Survey Premium-- where are they?; TapChamps and Mistplay gaming apps; Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700; DealZingo and RewardZone USA payments. Get ready to swim...






















Hi everyone! I haven't posted in quite some time, but there is a lot to discuss. I found a new site for images that I just started using. I gave up on Photobucket. The new site allows hotlinking, and it works well with Blogger. I recently launched this blog, Way Cool Deals: https://waycooldeals.blogspot.com/ -- I started this when I learned how to monetize my blogs, something I attempted to accomplish in 2009 but did not succeed. There is a site called Blogpros.com. To try out Blogpros, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial. Blogpros promotes your site on Facebook, Twitter, Mix, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.

Your post(s) are then shared among a large general audience on the social media sites. In a few hours or less, you'll start to receive new shares on your blog post. Every share is from a real person and will be from a different user every time. Your posts won't all be shared by the same group of people. Blogpros tracks your social media shares throughout the day and continues sharing until they've met their goal. Blogpros is good for people like myself who are pressed for time or who simply do not understand the process. I have a better understanding of it now, its just driving traffic to these sites that is difficult.






















Here's some exciting news-- a new DIY company! Well, it's kinda exciting. There are no payment reports yet, and the site I found requires a referral, so I cannot do it, lol... The name of the company is Inquire Network, Inc. There aren't a lot of details about this company, but I can provide some basic info about them and their contact information. Let's start with their gift site though.

Gift site:














Survey pages:














Offer pages:














Status page:














I sent an e-mail to Inquite Network, Inc. to see if they respond to e-mails. You must click Redeem Reward Card to see the status of your gift. There is, however, no login on that page. Your status is already displayed there. I wonder if that status will still be there if you leave that page and return to it the next day? If I cannot log in to check my status, then I won't want to do a site. I think it is too risky if my status page does not require logging in. Possibly your status will still be there the next day, but what about the day after that? There are no guarantees. It seems like the DIY company would have record of the offers you had done under your e-mail address anyway though, hm... Perhaps I should inquire about that. They have a wide variety of offers, which is appealing. Maybe if they have non-referral gift sites and a login portal, I'd be interested.

Inquire Network, Inc. was established on April 6, 2018, the day it was incorporated. This New York based company is led by CEO Scott Brown. Surveyguidebook.com is a website that is managed by Inquire Network, Inc. Through surveyguidebook.com, they provide a referral service that refers people to market research firms. Some of these market research firms include Pineapple Research, Survey Junkie, MobileXpressions, Product Report Card, and Ipsos I-Say.

Inquire Network, Inc. gift site address:

GiftCardQuiz.com
P.O. Box 4668 #23563
New York, NY 10163-4668

66 Rockwell Place
Apt 26J
Brooklyn, NY 11217

Phone #(646) 838-4020

E-mail: info@surveyguidebook.com

Inquire Network, Inc.-- To qualify for your reward, earn 100 points by completing each of the following requirements: 25 points for Complete initial Quiz; 25 points for Complete Deals; 10 points for Silver level complete; 15 points for Gold offers complete; 20 points for Platinum offers complete; and 5 points for referring one unique household that also completes the program requirements. You must complete the program requirements within 60 days of registering. Limit one reward per household.

Now for a Survey Premium update... I called again and got the recorder, but I was able to leave a message unlike before. Before, I would automatically get cut off after waiting on the phone for 15 to 20 minutes. I also sent them a message via their website. I can no longer find the e-mail I sent to Tom at Survey Premium last year. If I could find it, I would send him another e-mail. We will see what happens with the website though.

I have another e-mail address for DealZingo if anyone wants it. I encourage everyone to try their other e-mails and phone numbers first though, so this individual isn't too bombarded. Below is DealZingo's contact info again followed by the new e-mail.

Dealzingo gift site address:

P.O. Box #85919
New York, NY 10163-4668

Dealzingo phone number: 1-646-543-1795

Dealzingo e-mail addresses: dealzingocustomerservice@gmail.com - info@Consumerdigitalsurvey.com

Flex Marketing Group address:

1841 Broadway, Suite 600
New York, NY 10023

Flex Marketing Group phone number: 212-228-6340

Flex Marketing Group: info@flexmg.com

website: www.flexmg.com

New e-mail: brian@flexmg.com

Speaking of DealZingo, below are my payments from DealZingo and RewardZone USA.

DealZingo check:















RewardZone USA:















My RewardZone USA payment was the first time I ever received a payment through Tremendous. For those who do not know, Tremendous is a company that provides payment solutions for businesses. They offer gift cards, prepaid gift cards, cash payouts (ACH or PayPal), and charity donations: https://www.tremendous.com/
-- I have since received Tremendous payments from lass action settlements and survey panels.

If you are looking for a quality pair of noise-cancelling headphones, look no further than the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. These headphones deliver astonishing sound. They provide crisp, clear details. The bass is deep and powerful. These headphones create a lifelike sound that is full and balanced at every volume level. Enjoy music, podcasts, videos, and phone calls without distractions with 11 levels of active noise cancellation. These Bluetooth headphones have a lightweight stainless steel headband and tilted ear cups for a comfortable fit. They offer up to 20 hours of wireless playback after a full charge. Instantly listen to your last Spotify session or discover new music by tapping and holding the right earcup. With Bose SimpleSync technology, you can pair these wireless bluetooth headphones to a Bose smart soundbar 300, 500, or 700 for a personal listening experience.



Rolling Stone ranked these headphones number one among Bose's best headphones. These headphones are on sale for a limited time at Amazon. They come in black and silver. Get em while you can!

Where to buy: https://amzn.to/3KnD5sN













>








One more thing I wanted to mention before wrapping up this blog. How would you like to earn money on your phone just by playing games? So far I have earned $20.00 in PayPal just for playing Scrabble and dominoes on TapChamps. There are other gaming apps, but TapChamps has the best games by far. I love it because I can make money playing free games on my phone. And it makes sitting in a waiting room a lot less boring. You also receive lightning fast payments. I cashed out on night and had my PayPal payment by the morning. So if you enjoying playing games on your phone while earning some free money check out TapChamps!

My TapChamps referral link: https://tchamp.fun/s/fuktYInU

My freebie earnings: $175.00 PayPal from OneOpinion; $75.00 PayPal from OpinionSite; ? from SurveySavvy; $64.26 from Quickrewards; $340.00 in Amazon gift cards from ProductReportCard; ? from Upvoice; $15.00 in Amazon gift cards from S'more app; ? in Amazon gift cards from Fetch Rewards; $10.00 Target eGiftCard, $40.00 Visa gift card, and a $275.00 virtual Visa gift card from Schlesinger Group; $100.00 virtual Visa gift card from L&E Research; $484.49 in PayPal from rebatesme.com. ***adding more earnings***

Hopefully this week I will have some answers from Inquire Network, Inc. and Survey Premium. Not too sure about Survey Premium though since I have been trying to get a hold of them for nearly a year, but we'll see, lol. :) Hope you all had a nice holiday season. Sorry for the lack of posts, but the DIY world sometimes experiences periods when nothing much happens, so I don't have much to post. DIY seems to be picking up again, though. I noticed some new sites that looked interesting, and the fact that there is another DIY company to check out will make for an exciting spring/summer. It is hard to navigate around Covid, but I do have some fun plans this summer. I think at this point it depends on how much risk you are willing to take. I received my second booster last month. I think everyone will catch Omicron, whether they had the shot or not. I've already had it several times. I just get it to prevent serious illness if I get reinfected.

Anyway, I won't go on anymore about that. I'm just happy to be back writing. Despite the fact that I've got two other blogs and a website, there was only one that came first (DIYfreebies.com). I will always be loyal to it! As I have earned more money from other survey panels, I will continue to update the My freebie earnings section. In addition, I am wrapping up another study with Schlesinger Group tomorrow, which will pay me $275.00. Lastly, Rebatesme.com, a cash back shopping site, paid me $484.49 last month. I like them because they offer high cashback payouts. Below is my referral link if anyone is interested.

My Rebatesme.com referral link: https://www.rebatesme.com/r/5nf580

Happy summer, everyone!

wozniack

No comments: