Saturday, September 13, 2014

New blog, forum and old usernames...

Hi everyone,

Welcome to our new home!  It isn't the red and black Wordpress theme that we're accustomed to, but I made changes that we can all be comfortable with.  I widened the text just like the old blog; designed a forum button to match our blog's colors; and chose a warm red for our blog since most of you stated you liked red for the template.  This will be our blog's permanent home. I only moved it because we risked losing our content and, now that we aren't under a web host, that weight has been lifted, and our site and forum remains safe.

I also created a new home for our forum. You can access the forum link to the right of this post. Those who were registered on the old forum must contact me directly at diyfreebies@gmail.com to get your new password. I had to manually register the old accounts on the new forum as well as move over everyone's posts.

If anyone has any questions at all, please let me know.

Thanks,

wozniack

No comments: