Friday, August 31, 2012

Blogging frequency change, please read…

Hi everyone,

I'm writing to let you know that my DIY blog will no longer post monthly. Rather than shut it down, which I have NO intention of doing, it will post every two months. The reason is that I am met with deadlines, demands, and commitments in my daily life, and I cannot neglect my duties. Much of my time is expended on my blog as it requires constant research, investigating, and working with companies directly. Additional time is consumed going over pages of blog notes to organize my thoughts, pulling my content together, taking screen shots, uploading images, and link hunting for our link list. Once I have gotten this far, I enter the writing stage. My writing must be neat so that my blogs are presentable. I go over what I have written to check for typos, and to make sure no details are left out. That takes more time. So I am prioritizing my workload to manage my time effectively.

By doing so, my tasks will be in order, and I can still devote time to my blog. An extra month gives me more time to connect with companies and members, answer e-mails/PMs, and get all the information I need without having to rush. This also benefits you, my readers, as you'll have more time to digest my heavy monthly blogs. Everybody wins by posting on a two-month basis. This change will only have a positive effect on our blog.

Anyway, I wanted to inform you all about this so you knew why there were less posts. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! You may contact me at: diyfreebies@gmail.com

Regards,

wozniack

No comments: