Wednesday, February 01, 2012

DIY rose bouquet delivery, Part 2. Nuitech sponsor reporting issues, popular DIY company sold to Nuitech? misc. freebie proof pics...

Nuitech sponsor reporting issues, and one member's journey through complex gift site; Consumer Gain sold to Nuitech? The company responds; freebie proof pics! Enjoy...

A member inquired about this Consumer Gain site. We'll start with the front page...

gift site:





url: http://giftpile.net/G/landing?campaignId=4396&subcid=&%40gmail.com&uid=1-628593241#cid=4396#sid=131#vid=2423

Just your average Consumer Gain site, right? Well, keep going...

Member's question:

"The TOS for this site looks familiar to me, is this a Consumer Gain site?

http://giftpile.net/G/landing?campaignId=4...id=131#vid=2423

Program Requirements
This promotion is conducted exclusively by GiftPile. By continuing, I have read and agreed to GiftPile's terms . To obtain the gift for this promotion you must: 1) register with valid information including e-mail address, shipping address, and phone number; 2) complete the survey; 3) You must participate in and satisfy a total of 12 Sponsor Offers as follows: Page 1: 1 offer, Page 2: 2 offers, Page 3: 9 offers(offer availability will vary); 4) be a US resident 18 or older; 5) not cancel your participation in more than a total of 2 Sponsor Offers within 6 days of the Sponsor Offer Initial Transaction Date (the Cancellation Limitation). You can receive the gift at no cost by completing free trial Sponsor Offers otherwise some Sponsor Offers may require a purchase to qualify. Upon completion of all Program Requirements, your gift will be shipped to the shipping address you provided. Limit one gift per household per year. Void where prohibited."

These "Program Requirements" aren't in the T&C: http://members.giftpile.net/Info/t&c; but I trust this person enough to know that these "Program Requirements" were once present. And we did find something else! It's in the FAQ: http://members.giftpile.net/Info/faq -- Scroll down to question #4 in the FAQ.

FAQ screen shots:



Screen shot #1: This is Nuitech's one year rule and DBA, Net Radiance: "Only one gift is permitted from Net Radiance per person and/or household for one year after your registration date."



Screen shot #2: Taken from FAQ: "You will not be eligible to receive a gift in this promotion if, within 45 days of your sponsor offer initital transaction date, you cancel your participation in more than two sponsor offers you have completed as part of the program requirements."



Screen shot #3: Taken from FAQ: "To be eligible to receive a gift, you must not cancel more than two offers within a 6-day period. After 6 days, you'll be asked to submit acceptable documentation to validate your full participation in the offers."

As for screen shots #2 and #3, I cannot find anything in the T&C which speaks of a cancellation limitation. Is that because the Consumer Gain T&C page was never updated to reflect this change? It only tells us there is a cancellation limitation in the FAQ. Screen shot #2 states that you cannot cancel more than 2 offers in 45 days, while screen shot #3 states you cannot cancel more than 2 offers within 6 days. Is it 45 or 6 days? Has to be one or the other.

Consumer Gain said this about the 6-day rule:

“Hello,

As long as you make a payment to the advertiser, are credited for the offer in your account with our site, you can cancel the offer with that advertiser before or after the six days. We ask that the advertiser get back to us in at least 5 days about offers, which is why we have that 6-day rule out there. But, in all honesty, if you complete the offer and it’s already posted in your account, you’re not going to be penalized. That is, provided that a payment was made.

Some offer are free trial ones, but again, make a payment, wait for it to show in your account, then cancel it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Member Services”

There was no real cancellation limitation with Consumer Gain. Before I contacted them, I read the entire FAQ and did not see anything about a 45-day rule. So that was added sometime after March of 2011, when I spoke to Consumer Gain. My post with Consumer Gain's reply: "More fun with the 2011 Ad-tech convention..."

After analyzing this site, I sent Nuitech a support ticket. They replied to the first one but I'd hoped they could provide more details. So I sent another after that.

Support ticket #1:

"Hi,

Did Nuitech buy Consumer Gain because in the FAQ it says this under question #4, "Only one gift is permitted from Net Radiance per person and/or household for one year after your registration date." Nuitech has the same rule, and Net Radiance is one of their DBAs. Since that ties Consumer Gain to Nuitech, I wanted to know when Nuitech took over the company? Also, people who successfully completed sites through Consumer Gain before they became Nuitech, can they do these sites again since they are through your company (Nuitech)? The sites I'm talking about are like giftpile.net that have Consumer Gain's web site layout. Below is a giftpile.net site.

http://giftpile.net/G/landing?campaignId=4396&subcid=&email=tlc4upayday%40gmail.com&uid=1-628593241#cid=4396#sid=131#vid=2423

Any information you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks!"

Nuitech's reply:

"Dear anonymous,

Thank you for your inquiry. Our company offer customer service to
numerous companies.

Please do not reply to this email as the account this is sent from is
not monitored for incoming mail and you will not receive a reply.
Please use the contact form provided at our website.

Thank you,

Support"

Support ticket #2:

"Hello,

Thanks for responding. Does that mean that your company, Og Logistics (Nuitech), never bought Consumer Gain, and that you only provide customer service to them? Seems like your company does more than offer customer service since the FAQ has a Nuitech DBA. If you only offer customer service to Consumer Gain, the company must have copied your rules, especially this one, "Only one gift is permitted from Net Radiance per person and/or household for one year after your registration date." -- In my last conversation with Consumer Gain, they said they limited our receipts to one gift per lifetime. The rule for question #4 sounds as if you can do more than one Consumer Gain site provided your last site was done a year ago.

Why did Consumer Gain borrow Nuitech's rules if they are still in business? Is it because your company offers customer service to them? Is that what that means? Could you please elaborate on this? I am just trying to figure all this out.

Thanks!"

Nuitech's second reply:

"Dear anonymous,

Thank you for your inquiry. Our company provides customer service for
multiple companies. Please see the terms and conditions agreed to at
the link below.

http://lgn6.coolsavings.com/info.htm?tp=tos


We hope this answers your questions. Should you have any other
questions please feel free to contact us again.

Please do not reply to this email as the account this is sent from is
not monitored for incoming mail and you will not receive a reply.
Please use the contact form provided at our website.

Thank you,

Support"

They referred me to the terms and conditions after telling me the same thing twice. The T&C didn't answer my questions. I knew they serviced other companies, so that may be their only connection to Consumer Gain. I contacted Consumer Gain via their customer support e-mail but they never replied. I could only ask Nuitech.



Results from the Secretary of State of California which validated Member Source Media as an active entity. It still shows Chris Sommer, CEO of Member Source Media since 2004, as the agent. There would be new company information had someone else taken over, especially with weekly database updates. Without hard evidence I cannot tell you if Nuitech bought Consumer Gain. Nuitech said they offer their services to numerous companies which IS true. And Consumer Gain remain under the ownership of Chris Sommer. With that, I believe Consumer Gain and Nuitech are independent businesses with Consumer Gain partially operated--but not owned--by Nuitech. Not sure WHY Consumer Gain hasn't answered me though. If I could get through to them maybe I could get some answers!

Members continue to have problems with Nuitech's sponsor reporting. If you haven't read my previous entries, these posts will bring you up to speed: "Nuitech's new manager...", "DIYfreebies' third annual anniversary blog..." -- Start with "Nuitech's new manager..." Words cannot describe my frustration with Nuitech. To sum it up I will post my correspondence with a member regarding their gift. They allowed me to share our e-mails.

Member's initial message to me:

"Just had some questions about getting credit from some sponsors for my free laptop. What do I say and how do I get the sponsors to report back to consumerincentiverewards.com on my behalf? The sponsors have no idea what I'm talking about when i ask them to do this for me. Contact phone numbers would be nice, if you have them for consumerincentiverewards.com or nuitech, etc.

Sender e-mail address: xxxx@xx.com"

My reply:

"Hi,

Tell the sponsors that they are promoting their offers on consumerincentiverewards.com, and that the company (Nuitech) needs them to report back to them on your behalf. In your e-mail include the gift site domain, the exact name of their offer, and your name and e-mail address that is on file with Nuitech. As for phone numbers, Nuitech has one but it goes to a machine and the recording tells people to e-mail them. The best way to reach them is via a support ticket: http://consumerincentiverewards.com/info.htm?tp=con&promo_name=2809name&catalog_id=14880&gift=71

Also, our main forum is at DIYfreebies.com/freebieforum, so you may want to post there so your messages are answered in a timely manner. We've had issues with the main forum but hope to get the spam problem under control very soon.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"Yeah, I've been on the forums. There is a bunch of spam on there. I see there are a lot of people who have the same question as me which is, "How do we get our sponsors to report our membership/verification of fulfillment?" I've been calling all of my sponsor offers multiple times to ask the same thing you replied with in your email to me. I've told them about consumerincentiverewards.com and have given them all my information. But, the sponsors just keep telling me that they can't send emails to these third party websites and blah blah blah. They just get stumped on what to do from there. There has to be a better dialogue to use with them. Consumerincentiverewards told me through an email that these sponsors have to verify through a software program. I mentioned this software program to some sponsors and they have no idea what it is. Now, consumerincentiverewards won't even email me back. It's been about a week and a half since they responded to an email of mine. And, I've probably sent them about ten emails since then. Isn't there like a 60day time limit to receive the gift or complete the offers or something? I started the offers around December 4th."

My reply:

"Hi,

With Nuitech, you have 60 days to complete the required number of offers after you sign up, and all the other steps in their program requirements, such as mailing in your gift redemption voucher, must be completed within 180 days of registration.

I am writing to Nuitech as we speak about these sponsor reporting issues. If they read my blog, which some companies do, they may be willing to listen to what I have to say. I'm making some suggestions to them, and I will try to get them to look at your account. This may not work, but I've had success in the past when dealing directly with these companies. Could you tell me which sponsor(s) said they "can't send e-mails to these third party web sites"? Could you share their written responses to you with me? This information will help greatly as I can pass it on to Nuitech, they need to see it themselves, that the sponsors put in writing that they cannot send out the e-mails. That can be used against them, and Nuitech cannot deny what the sponsor(s) put in writing.

Still working on that strong e-mail to them. I will do everything in my power to help you out here. Apparently, they no longer offer phone support and aren't that responsive. So we'll have to work a little harder.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"I don't actually have any emails from my sponsors that say they can't do it. It's mostly just when I'm on the phone with them they say they can't do it or they don't know what I'm talking about. I do have a couple of emails from Gamefly and book of the month club 2 who say they will send a response to my third party website for me. But, I'm not sure they even know what I'm talking about to be honest with you.

I'm still waiting on responses from zbiddy.com, netflix, greatshapetoday, credit protect, internet profit system, book of the month club 2, and gamefly. I've gotten 5 out of 12 sponsors to report.

Consumerincentiverewards has sent me emails saying they want me to wait until the seventh week after signing up with these sponsors in order to give them a call for verification. Week seven is next week. My neighbors are the people who told me to use consumerincentiverewards because they just got an ipad from them. So, I figured it was a safe bet to give it shot.

I'm just getting a little nervous, and very annoyed that all my subscriptions to these sponsors are going to be all for not after the 60 day mark.

If you ever need to speak to me instead of trying to decipher these emails, my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. My name is xxxxxx"

My reply:

"member,

If after the seventh week you haven't got the rest report back, ask Nuitech what you should say to these sponsors to get them to do it. If they don't know what to do then Nuitech needs to remedy that. If Nuitech is unable to help you, ask them if it's possible to do makeup offers in order to not lose your gift. I know you must keep offers for an X amount of days, but given this situation you may need to do more to successfully complete the site. The problem though is that the site you did requires you to keep all but 2 offers for 30 days, and you only have about 2 1/2 weeks left out of 60 days. They may not go for it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Have you received any responses from the sponsors today? Just keep working at it, and hopefully you'll have better results next week. I didn't send Nuitech that letter last night either. I'll wait to see how this all pans out with your gift before writing them. And if I need to, I will try add something to my letter regarding your gift provided that it is OK with you.

Good luck,

wozniack"

Member:

"No one has reported today. I did receive another email from the book of the month club 2 about them still trying to get in touch with consumerincentiverewards.com about sending verification to them.

Do you think I can cancel some of the other offers I've been with for the entire six weeks now, or should I not risk it?

I was thinking about signing up for another one, but I can't get ahold of the sponsor. i wanted to speak with them first before I signed up with them, but they don't answer the phone or return emails. Good sign, huh?

I don't mind if you use my name in your letter to nuitech, but I've seen those forum posts about people getting those emails from them about paying people to help them with offers when they really haven't. So, I'm not sure what they would try to do if they thought you were helping me. But, I guess it won't matter in a couple of weeks when my 60 day time limit is up."

My reply:

"You should be able to cancel them since you've been with them six weeks. However, since you are still waiting for them to report back, it could create problems for you if the sponsors refuse to report back because you have already cancelled. But I don't see how Nuitech could not credit you for those offers since you stayed with them that long. Your billing statements should be more than enough proof that you kept your offers.

I decided to not mention you in my letter as to not possibly jeopardize your gift. I still haven't written the letter to Nuitech, but I need to see if they'll at least address these offer reporting issues. In the meantime, I can offer suggestions and try to guide you as you go along. Would it be alright by you if I shared your e-mails with my readers? I like to update them on company status so that they know what they're getting into. Many are aware of this problem but it is getting worse I'm afraid. I promise to make you anonymous. The blog won't be published until early February, so it will be a while yet. Hopefully by then your site will already be completed! *staying positive*

Regards,

wozniack"

Member:

"Sure. You can share my emails

member
xxx-xxx-xxxx"

Member:

"I got this message today from Consumerincentiverewards.com It looks like they will help with up to 3 manual credits. But, I still need about two or three more to convert other than the 3 manual helpers they will give me. I'm not even sure who this Direct Brands or Zooba company is who they are talking about. I don't have any kind of record of signing up with anyone by that name.

Anyway, I thought I would just show this to you, not that it makes a difference either way. I still have no idea how I'm going to get these other two or three companies to report to them for me...

--- On Thu, 1/19/12, Consumerincentiverewards Support wrote:

> From: Consumerincentiverewards Support
> Subject: In response to your message
> To: xxxx@xx.com
> Date: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 9:41 AM
> Dear member,
>
> Thank you for your inquiry. Direct Brands contacted us and
> approved
> Zooba to be converted. You should see the conversion in a
> few hours.
>
> We still need more offers to convert. Please be sure to
> comply with each
> sponsor\'s own terms and conditions. Once more offers
> report we will be
> able to assist in up to 3 manual conversions.
>
> Please do not reply to this email as the account this is
> sent from is
> not monitored for incoming mail and you will not receive a
> reply.
> Please use the contact form provided at our website.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Support"

My reply:

"Direct Brands is a direct-to-consumer distributor of media products. They offer multiple book clubs to Nuitech and other DIYs alike, such as Zooba, Book of the Month, Doubleday and Columbia House to name a few. Do you remember signing up for any kind of book club? Didn't you say earlier you did Book of the Month Club? Maybe that is what they meant by "Zooba." They could have the wrong book club in that e-mail and/or on file .

wozniack"

Member:

"Yes, I did Book of the Month Club. That might be what they're talking about with Direct Brands. I was confused because they referred to Zooba, which is another book of the month club that was on the offer pages. But, I didn't do the Zooba offer. I did Book of the Month. So, I'm hoping Zooba doesn't get verified as one of my sponsor offers, but I can't prove it on my statements because it's really the Book of the Month Club. You know what I mean?"

My reply:

"Yeah. If anything is said about it just be honest by telling them you did BOTM and not Zooba, then show them your offer confirmation for BOTM. On your billing statement does it show BOTM anywhere? I'm guessing it does, so you can show them that too. Explain to them how the error is on their end, that they put Zooba down as one of your verified offers. Could you tell me what the remaining offers are that haven't reported back?

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"So, the Zooba/Book of the Month thing seems like the same thing to them. But, interesting info they mention about telling the sponsors it's an incentive program call The Useful

--- On Fri, 1/20/12, Consumerincentiverewards Support wrote:

> From: Consumerincentiverewards Support
> Subject: In response to your message
> To: xxxx@xx.com
> Date: Friday, January 20, 2012, 5:15 AM
> Dear member,
>
> Thank you for your inquiry. Zooba is also know as
> Book-of-the-Month Club
> 2. All merchants who have not report you may contact them
> and have them
> report back to us directly by telling them you signed up
> for their offer
> through a incentive program called The Useful."

My reply:

"Nuitech rebranded itself as The Useful in sometime in 2005, so that is where that comes from. But they're commonly known as Nuitech. I will start instructing people to tell their sponsors that they signed up for their offer through 'The Useful', an incentive program. Maybe that will help move things along.

Let me know if there are any changes in your offer status.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"So, this is interesting. I got this from Gamefly.com And, you can read the correspondence from prior contacts to get the idea of the story. Adteractive?

--- On Fri, 1/20/12, GameFly Support wrote:

From: GameFly Support
Subject: GameFly Notice - Please Read [Incident: 120119-005503]
To: xxxx@xx.com
Date: Friday, January 20, 2012, 2:20 PM

Response (Jordan G) 01/20/2012 01:20 PM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting GameFly. The name of the 3rd party company is Adteractive and they confirmed your rewards as issued on 1/12/12 at which time we emailed you. Unfortunately there is no further review we can do, however, as mentioned in the previous email, you may contact them directly if you would like.

We do not have contact information that we may publicly distribute for our contacts at Adteractive, however, if you can, simply search them online and use their "Contact Us" information.

We apologize for any additional inconvenience this has caused. If we can be of further assistance regarding other matters on your GameFly account, please let us know.

If you require additional assistance, please respond to this email at anytime as we provide email support 7 days a week, Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM Central Time and Saturday - Sunday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Central Time. If you would prefer to talk to us directly, please reply to this email with a number where we can reach you and a convenient time or you may call us directly at (888) 986-6400, Monday thru Friday, 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM Central Time.

Sincerely,

Jordan G.
The GameFly Team
Email: support@gamefly.com

Member:

Customer By Email (member) 01/20/2012 09:34 AM
I found out the third party incentive program goes by the name of The Useful. Their support center just sent me an email saying you would probably understand who I was talking about when I mentioned 'The Useful". Thanks for your help. Please call if you have any questions for me about it. I just need a verification or confirmation of my membership with Gamefly sent to them.

member
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Member:

Customer By Email (member) 01/19/2012 04:18 PM
The third party website has still not been informed of my membership with Gamefly. THey are called consumerincentiverewards.com Please contact them in order to give them verification of my membership. They have not received any confirmation or verification from you about my membership yet. I would just go to their website, consumerincentiverewards.com and send them an email through their 'contact us' link and just tell them I am a member of Gamefly. Thank you.

member
xxx-xxx-xxxx"

My reply:

"Hi,

Adteractive is it's own lead gen network separate from Nuitech. But Nuitech may use their service for certain offers, which is why Gamefly says the third party company is Adteractive. My advice is to send your correspondence with Gamefly to Nuitech, then see what Nuitech says so you'll know how to proceed,

wozniack"

Member:

"I don't know how to send stuff to nuitech other than the contact us form. Do I just copy and paste emails into it? I've done that before with them, but nuitech has never emailed me back about them

member
xxx-xxx-xxxx"

My reply:

"Yes, send your correspondence to them through their 'Contact Us' form. :)

wozniack"

Member:

"Consumerincentiverewards just sent me an email saying not to bother sending in correspondence from other companies because it won't do any good for me. They have to confirm through the specific software program they use. So stupid. I'm like one week away from not qualifying at all."

My reply:

"Did they say how long that could take? I would ask them. And if they say it could take over a week, tell them you don't have that long. Hopefully it won't take longer than a week for them to confirm your offers.

wozniack"

Member:

"It's annoying how they work. They will reply in to any emails in order to tell you what won't work. But, they will never email you any information on how to make it work better or go faster. They did tell me they would manually confirm up to 3 different offers. But, I've got five offers yet to be confirmed. So, I'm pretty much screwed at this point. I had three of the five companies actually get onto the consumerincentiverewards website and actually send an email through the contact us form on my behalf. That's when they sent me the reply that said they wouldn't take an email from any of my sponsors on my behalf.

So, they tell me I can't send in my confirmation emails because the corresondence has to come from the sponsors instead of me. Then, when I actually get the sponsors to send them emails on my behalf, they say they won't accept them. Confirmations can only be submitted though 'the software program.'"

My reply:

"member,

Nuitech should understand that since 2 out of 5 of your remaining offers need confirmation through this software program, you need more information. The sponsors aren't getting it and this is really dragging out. Myself and others have tried to get in touch with Nuitech for the last week but our messages went unanswered. They don't offer phone support, so unless they respond through e-mail these issues will not get resolved. Have you heard anything else regarding your gift?

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"I haven't heard anything from them since Monday morning. Nothing about the gift or anything. Everytime I ask about specific details, they don't respond. Anytime I ask a question about something general, then they will respond, but with something they've copied and pasted out of the terms and coniditions. So annoying"

Member:

"Nuitech finally sent me an email saying to send my information(credit card statements, confirmation emails, etc) to them via fax. They said they would conduct an investigation to see if I qualify for the free gift. So, hopefully that's some good news"

My reply:

"That's great news! Sounds like you've gotten past the offer reporting hurdle. Hopefully they won't ask for anything else, and will just work on approving your gift.

Let me know what happens. Good luck.

Regards,

wozniack"

Member:

"Now, tell me this, in the terms and conditions it says you can cancel up to two sponsor programs within the first 30 days and still be eligible for the free gift. I cancelled two of the sponsor offers within the first thirty days. But, I completed the rest of them. I'm a little anxious that Nuitech might let you cancel up to two sponsors in the first thirty days, but then you still have to complete 12 offers altogether. So, I completed 10 offers for more than thirty days, and signed up for two more offers, but cancelled them in the first thirty days.
What do you think? Am I still eligible, or will that come back to bite me?"

My reply:

"member,

You abided by their terms and conditions by not cancelling no more than two offers within the 30-day period, so you shouldn't be disqualified.

wozniack"

Me again:

"Hi member,

Just wanted to check in with you on your gift. Do you know if you've qualified yet, or are you still waiting to hear?

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"They're trying everything they can to avoid getting me the gift. I sent in all my documentation last week, and they sent an email back to me saying they needed more documentation showing my cancellation of the two sponsors I cancelled. Well, I never received any cancellation email for one of them. Then, the other one I cancelled sent me a return email so I could return the product. But, the email didn't say anything about cancelling the product or service or membership. So, they are trying to say that it doesn't count as a cancellation email. Then, they said my welcome email from one of my sponsors won't work because it is dated last week(I had to request a welcome email from one of them because they never sent me one). So, that is pretty annoying. Then, they are telling me I only have 8 out of 10 sponsors confirmations that can be validated by them or something like that. I'll forward you their email about it. It's ridiculous. They're basically saying I signed up with 12 sponsors, cancelled 2(but one might not count because of the dumb email date), and they can only verify 8 of them with the information I sent in. Why is that my fault? I have no idea"

My reply:

"member,

Ah, I am so sorry... Why do they need documentation for cancellations? That is ridiculous. I do not agree with this company's rules AT ALL. I guess you'll have to contact the sponsors you cancelled your offers with and request a cancellation e-mail for each. It may be hard to get that welcome e-mail from the other sponsor with the original date. Will look at that e-mail now...

Thanks,

wozniack"

member:

"Here's the email I received from them today. Interesting how they say they
only 8 of my offers 'check out.' What does that mean? I sent in the proof of membership with credit card statements, emails, etc. Stupid

Thank you for sending in the requested documents. Our
> Verification
> Department has reviewed your documents and we see there is
> some missing
> information. Please send us the following:
>
> - Need to see welcome emails for the following: Value Pass
> (you sent a
> document for a welcome to xxxxxx dated 1/27. We need to
> see the
> original welcome email dated on or around 12/6)
>
> - Need to see second and any subsequent charges on your bank
> statement
> or an email/screen shot with your name and date on it
> showing you stayed
> the initial 30 days with the following: xxxxxx, xxxxxx (we need
> to see the emails for cancellation with your name and date
> on it)
> xxxxxx
>
> Also, per our Terms and Conditions you are allowed up to
> two
> cancellations, however, 10 of the 12 offers you sign up with
> must check
> out. We have confirmed 8 of the 10 required offers. Once we
> receive the
> correct documentation for your two cancellations you will
> still need two
> more offers to check out in order to qualify. You may send
> in the
> information showing you stayed the initial 30 days with
> xxxxxx for one but then we are still missing one last offer
> to complete
> the total 10."

My reply:

"It just means you have two offers that didn't pass the test. Did you send them a credit card statement that may contain a second round of charges? They may want to see that you were charged again in order to confirm that you kept the offers. But the deal about them requiring "cancellation e-mails" for cancelled offers is silly. I understand that they probably want that for their records, to show which ones you cancelled, but still...

wozniack"

Member:

"Well, the problem with them only looking at a second round of charges from some of the sponsors is that some of the sponsors give you the first 30 days free, so there won't be a second charge in the first 60 days"

My reply:

"That's true. I just don't know how you could produce this additional documentation if it isn't there. You can only give them so much to be verified. You will just have to explain why you cannot provide them with certain proofs and hopefully they will still work with you. If they really are wanting a second round of charges, tell them its impossible since you were given the first 30 days free.

wozniack"

Me again:

"Hi again,

Were you able to make any progress with Nuitech? Was hoping they verified any new documentation you may have given them.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"No response today. I sent like three emails after we talked yesterday. Then, after not hearing back this morning, which is typical from them, I sent another email. So, hopefully I'll hear something from them in the morning

member
xxx-xxx-xxxx"

The issue was the sponsors reporting back. Now it's getting them to go through a "software program", and not all of them know what that is. Then there's the slow customer service which takes a week or more to reply. And based on your question, they do not respond or they refer you to the terms and conditions. And they've discontinued their phone support. How is your problem solved when you're given vague responses, if any at all, and can't communicate by phone? When you finally make headway they require additional documentation, some of which cannot be produced. The overseer of the Verification Department needs to address these issues once and for all. This won't change unless action is taken. I may write that letter to Nuitech. If they'll listen to me, I can offer them some suggestions.

My bonus:



This came while I was out of town. My $250.00 bonus check from I-Deal. Thanks I-Deal.



I also received $20.00 from Toluna. As for my Shopping Tally credit from MyPoints, they gave me 3,500 points instead of 3,300, which I used towards a $25.00 to CVS gift card. My CVS card hasn't shipped yet but MyPoints are slow.

This concludes Part 2 of our Valentine's blog. Please see, “DIY rose bouquet is delivered, Part 1.” for our Valentine's link list, and info on CRS and ZOOZ Solutions, Ltd. Good stuff in both entries.

Take care,

wozniack

No comments: