Wednesday, February 01, 2012

DIY rose bouquet delivery, Part 1. New CRS findings, discourse on DIY complaints + Shane Crawford of ZOOZ Solutions, link list...

CRS connection and update from anonymous source; discourse on false claims against DIY companies + Shane Crawford of ZOOZ Solutions, Ltd. changes domains; Valentine's link list. Read on...



While waiting for our anonymous source's reply about CRS, I researched freerewardscentral.com, a CRS site a member and their friend did. Dave helped this member's friend, so they got paid. However, since he left, this member wasn't as successful. Below is our correspondence.

Member:

from: member xxxx@xx.com
to: diyfreebies@gmail.com
date: Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 12:56 AM
subject: ipad offer from CRS
mailed-by: xxxx.com
signed-by: xxxx.com

Hi,

I read your post (http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?autocom=blog&blogid=419&showentry=1406) - got to it through searching how to get in contact with CRS. I've completed a "free ipad + gift card" offer at "freerewardscentral.com" a site that has only just been taken down, but was affiliated with CRS. Also the two phone numbers I had found (through whois searches on the affiliated internet marketing survey company) have been recently discontinued - I left a number of messages in the last months but never got a real person! My friend successfully completed this same offer about 6 months ago, and dealt with Dave. The email address she used to contact him (Svcacct@internationalsurveycenter.com) is no longer working. This all tallies with your post describing how he no longer works for CRS.

My question is: did you ever find out who is taking over for him? I need to find someone to help with this, it has been some time since I finished my offers and I have nothing to show for it!

thanks for any help!

member"

My reply:

"from: diyfreebies@gmail.com diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: member
date: Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 8:05 PM
subject: Re: ipad offer from CRS
mailed-by: xxxx.com

Hi member,

I'm sorry for the trouble you've had contacting CRS. I will contact my "anonymous source" who was supposed to get a call back from a supervisor at CRS about the new person in Fulfillment. As soon as I found out I will let you know asap.

Talk to you soon,

wozniack"

My second e-mail to member:

"from: diyfreebies@gmail.com diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: member
date: Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 1:04 AM
subject: Re: ipad offer from CRS
mailed-by: gmail.com

member,

I sent my anonymous source two e-mails. The first one they replied to saying they would get back to me as soon as they called CRS back. The second e-mail I sent on Monday as I hadn't heard anything, so I am just waiting for another response from this person. While I was waiting, I researched the site you did and discovered some new info on CRS, which I will post in February's blog. So you may want to read the upcoming entry. :)

Anyway, I wanted to update you on this so you didn't think I had forgotten about it. Will let you know if I hear anything.

Regards,

wozniack"

Member:

"from: member xxxx@xx.com
to: "diyfreebies@gmail.com"
date: Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 1:28 AM
subject: Re: ipad offer from CRS
mailed-by: xxxx.com
signed-by: xxxx.com

Ok thanks! I will read the post and wait in hope that you hear back from your source! member"

My reply:

"from: diyfreebies@gmail.com diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: member
date: Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 2:31 AM
subject: Re: ipad offer from CRS
mailed-by: gmail.com

member,

I meant to ask you earlier if it was OK to share your e-mail on my blog? The reason I need it is to show that you site you did ties into a new individual at the company (CRS). I just found this new information tonight! I promise to make you anonymous on my blog for your privacy.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"from: member xxxx@xx.com
to: "diyfreebies@gmail.com"
date: Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 9:01 AM
subject: Re: ipad offer from CRS
mailed-by: xxxx.com
signed-by: xxxx.com

Sure.

- member"

My e-mails to our anonymous source:

"from: diyfreebies@gmail.com diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: member
date: Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 8:09 PM
subject: Re: Re
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hi there,

I hope you had a good new year! Thanks for letting me share your e-mails, by the way. :)

Did a supervisor at CRS ever call you back and give you the info on the new person in Fulfillment? Was just wondering if you heard anything yet.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Anonymous source replied:

"from: member xxxx@xx.com
reply-to: member
to: "diyfreebies@gmail.com"
date: Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 9:08 AM
subject: Re: Re
mailed-by: xxxx.com
signed-by: xxxx.com

Same to you. No I have not heard anything yet. I will be calling them again on Monday. I will let you know if I find out anything.
Hopefully they can tell me more this time. :)

member"

My next e-mail to anonymous source:

"from: diyfreebies@gmail.com diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: member
date: Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:15 PM
subject: Re: Re
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hi member,

Checking in to see if you heard anything from CRS last week? I was hoping you got a name, and possibly an e-mail, for the new person on staff. A member that I am helping needs to reach CRS, but they are unable to because the e-mails aren't working. I really need to supply this member an e-mail address or phone number that works.

Any information you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks,

wozniack"

An update from our anonymous source:

"from: member xxxx@xx.com
reply-to: member
to: "diyfreebies@gmail.com"
date: Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 6:52 PM
subject: Re: Re
mailed-by: xxxx.com
signed-by: xxxx.com

So far several Reps are not able to provide me with any new information. They can only answer questions regarding the sites. At this point they have contacted their Supervisors via email about my requests and each time I have been told and assured that a supervisor will be getting in contact with me either by phone or email. They never contacted me that last time, but they apologized to me for that and told me someone would contact me. They couldn't tell me when. I have been contacted by a supervisor in the past for a different issue, so I am definitely hopeful they will eventually get in touch with me. I have noticed that it does take patience and kind persistence when dealing with CRS. It is frustrating and sadly there are no guarantees when it comes to them. I count my blessings that I have gotten this far, but I also keep myself prepared for any and all possibilities. Sorry I couldn't be more help so far. I will keep trying."

Our source is just waiting to be contacted. Hopefully CRS can provide them with this new information.

With freerewardscentral.com down, I couldn't view the terms and conditions or the policy. It's also a privately registered domain. But I had an address to work with...



The 1148 Pulaski address is in Bear, Delaware. That address doesn't tie into anything except "Ultimate Rewards."





Ultimate Rewards was an online rewards site that is now out of business. The domain, ultimate-rewards.com, was created on August 5, 2010, but it doesn't expire until August 5, 2012, so the domain is active.





The whois report for ultimate-rewards.com has a Canadian address, e-mail, and new name: 15 Lorna Court, wota_man@yahoo.com, Mike Morgan. ultimate-rewards.com is also registered in this gentleman's full name, Michael Morgan. Below is another e-mail and address for Mike Morgan.



jimmylick@yahoo.com is the e-mail, and the address is located at 32 Churchill Avenue. Both are Canadian addresses. Since the extension of the e-mail in the contact information for freerewardscentral.com was "ultimate-rewards.com", we found Mike Morgan. Then we made a CRS connection because freerewardscentral.com was once a CRS site!

Next comes an inquiry about a BBB complaint. A member filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau due to not receiving their reward from CRS. Please read their e-mail to me followed by the response they received.

Member:

"from: member xxxx@xx.com
to: diyfreebies@gmail.com
date: Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 1:10 AM
subject: filed a complaint w/ bbb (2 freelaptops consumers reward solutions)
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com"

Dear Wozniak,

I recently filed a complaint with bbb:

consumers reward solutions
6-6150 Highway 7 STE# 220
Vaughan, ON L4H-OR6
&
received a response from:
NAME:

Consumers Reward Solutions
BBB MEMBER:

NO
CONTACT:

--None--
ADDRESS:

P.O. Box 93, 119 Spadina Ave.
Toronto, ON M5T 2T3
PHONE:

866 670-0126
FAX:

416 849-3343
Website:

www.skill2thrill.coms

stating:
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your correspondence.

Please note that our company name is not Consumers Reward Solutions and none of our contest webpages make the claim and/or promise consumers two free laptops. All of our webpages operate as a contest, in which users have a chance of winning the advertised prize on a monthly basis.

In order to investigate this matter further, we require the 10-digit mobile number which is or has received text messages from our service.

If you could please kindly reply, providing us with your full mobile number, including area code, we will work to investigate your plaint as soon as possible.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Yours sincerely,

Mobile Customer Care Team

Do I have the wrong company?
Has this happened to any of your other readers?
Do you think they are saying because they no longer have that site?
I thank you so much for your help. It has been so frustrating dealing with this.
"

My first reply:

"from: diyfreebies@gmail.com diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: member
date: Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 6:14 PM
subject: Re: filed a complaint w/ bbb (2 freelaptops consumers reward solutions)
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hi member,

Thank you for contacting me. This is the first I've heard of this ever happening. None of my readers have had this problem that I know of. 2freelaptops.com WAS indeed a CRS site because I was paid for that one, and was approved by Dave. For denying any association with CRS is strange to me since the site you did was 2freelaptops.com. 2freelaptops.com is long gone now, but if your complaint had "Consumers Reward Solutions" as the company name and the Vaughan, ON address, then why are they replying? Doesn't make sense because the Vaughan, ON address should have nothing to do with them-- unless CRS moved from that location, and somehow TMG, the company who responded to you, has now moved in. Or perhaps this is really Consumers Reward Solutions but they no longer do business under that name. Could you please show me your written complaint? It may help me decipher their response to you. I have many questions.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you anymore than that until I find out more. I am currently investigating this matter, and would like this topic to be featured in February's blog. Would it be alright if I shared these details with my readers? I promise to make you anonymous to protect your identity.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Second reply:

"from: diyfreebies@gmail.com diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: member
date: Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 6:37 PM
subject: Re: filed a complaint w/ bbb (2 freelaptops consumers reward solutions)
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hi again,

I just visited the Better Business Bureau site for Canada, and found these businesses in the search results: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/find-business/name/consumers+reward+solutions/ -- The last one was for a "Consumers Reward Solutions" with spaces, and it has "Consumers Reward Solutions aka TMG" as the company name. Did you file a complaint with that link? If so, I don't think that is Consumers Reward Solutions, our Canadian company. You may have filed a complaint with the wrong one. Try the one that has "ConsumersRewardSolutions (no spaces)" as the company name with "Prize Promotions" under the type of business. The middle result is the one you go for, it also has the Broadway address.

Please let me know if this was indeed a mistake, because if not I will further my investigation on TMG/CRS.

Thanks!

wozniack"

BBB search results:



I didn't understand what had happened until I saw the search results. Upon reviewing TMG and their promotional web sites, I inferred that the complaint was made in error. For these sites always choose the middle option containing the Vancouver, BC address. The first option is also CRS, but I suggest the Vancouver, BC location since this company primarily operates out of Canada. You need the exact company when filing a complaint to get paid, and so the wrong one isn't blamed. The same goes for blogs. You may recall last year's incident: http://www.diyfreebies.com/2011/05/ -- Owing to my oversight, I stated that "ConsumerRewardSolutions" was CRS regardless of the omitted 'S' on Consumer. This put me in a tough spot with Zooz Solutions, Ltd., who managed the rewards program, ConsumerRewardSolutions.com. As a blogger, I am more apt to get in trouble since everything is in writing. I must report what is accurate and be truthful at all times. The slightest mistake can have serious consequences if it hurt someone's business. Be mindful of your actions when posting on complaint sites and blogging. Research a company first to gather the right information so it doesn't affect you or them.

President and Founder of ZOOZ Solutions, Ltd., Shane Crawford, gave his consent to posting our e-mails. The purpose for doing so is in our recent exchange. See below.

My e-mail to Shane Crawford at ZOOZ Solutions:

"from: diyfreebies@gmail.com diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: "ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane)"
date: Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 5:08 PM
subject: Re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hi Shane,

We haven't spoken in a while but I had a question. I'm in the process of writing my blog, and the topic I'm working on is about making false claims. Someone recently had written a BBB complaint for a company known as TMG; however this business had "aka ConsumersRewardSolutions" in the BBB info, which resulted in a complaint made about the wrong company. So I decided to start a topic to stress the importance of knowing which company you're complaining/writing about online as to not damage their name, and so that my readers have a better chance of getting paid by having the correct company information.

I thought about using our e-mail correspondence as an example of how a simple mistake can escalate into a much bigger problem. My readers may be more likely to pay attention to detail for bringing this up, and less likely to attack the wrong company. Is it OK if I posted our e-mails? I could make yours anonymous for your privacy.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Shane's reply:

"from: ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane) shane@zoozsolutions.com
to: "diyfreebies@gmail.com"
date: Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 5:17 PM
subject: Re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Hi Wozniack,

Yes, of course I don't mind you referencing our past situation. That's a good idea, making people more aware of who they're complaining about.

I had to change domains it got so bad, I was getting phone calls all the time from people who were mad at ConsumersRewardSolutions.

Now, I go by www.RetailRewardSolutions.com and www.PetFoodFrequentBuyerProgram.com

Let me know once it's up, I am interested in reading it.

Sincerely,

Shane Crawford
ZOOZ Solutions Ltd."



Our exchange starting April 21, 2011; Shane's letter:

"from: ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane) shane@zoozsolutions.com
to: xxxx@xx.com
cc: diyfreebies@gmail.com
date: Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 3:51 PM
subject: re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

HI there,

Do you run the blog on DIYfreebies.com?

Please reply, I would like to discuss the blog and comments about ConsumersRewardSolutions.com

I am with ConsumerRewardSolutions.com (no S on Consumer) and I noticed this quote on your blog:

"There’s more. Bear with me. There is an omitted ‘S’ in “consumers” when pulling up their company, but this screen shot will confirm that whether or not an ‘S’ is in “consumers”, it is the same company. They go by both so there are no mistakes. This knowledge also proves that the above complaint is really about them."

This is false, we have no affiliation with this problem company, and I would like it to say so on your blog.
http://www.diyfreebies.com/surfs-up-with-consumers-reward-solutions-exposed-and-indicted-nuitechs-rule-change-webprizeland-wave-of-new-links/

and

http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?autocom=blog&blogid=419&showentry=1174

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Shane Crawford
ZOOZ Solutions Ltd."

My reply:

"from: wozniack diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: "ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane)"
date: Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 4:05 PM
subject: Re: re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hi,

I am sorry about that. The name of your company is similar to the problem company, and I will bring this to everyone's attention in my next blog. I'm currently in the writing process, and will amend the written mistakes. The new blog will be posted early May, so expect a brief post explaining this to everyone as well as the Surfs up... entry modified.

Once again, I apologize for this, and it will be edited once I get the chance to this evening.

Regards,

wozniack"

Shane's reply:

"from: ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane) shane@zoozsolutions.com
to: wozniack
date: Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 4:17 PM
subject: Re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Thank you so much for the quick response, and for editing your blogs, I really appreciate it. I'm starting to think I chose a poor domain name.

Sincerely,

Shane Crawford
ZOOZ Solutions Ltd."

My reply:

"from: wozniack diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: "ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane)"
date: Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 4:28 PM
subject: Re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hi again,

Once more, I apologize for involving your company with Consumers Reward Solutions. The domain name really is quite confusing! It isn't your fault, just another company had the same name. If it's alright by you, I would like to advertise your company, Consumer Reward Solutions, on my blog. I would tell members about your services, and it may help them sever any ties between your company and Consumers Reward Solutions by learning that your company doesn't have a gift program (freebie site). The more differences they see between the two, the better chance of them not putting both names together. Many people read my blog, so it would bring you traffic as well. Its the least I can do for making such an error.

I removed the content, including the image, from my blogs last night. I also replied to the comment you left on DIYfreebies.com. I'm looking forward to clearing this up for good in my next entry by giving an explanation about the post.

I have a quick question... I found this last year and was confused as the "problem company" is in Canada, yet the BBB report shows Consumers Reward Solutions is out of Largo, FL. Is it possible the BBB rating is for your company, and your company name was spelled with an 'S' by mistake? http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/incentive-programs/consumers-reward-solutions-in-largo-fl-90079815 -- If its not your company, I'm sorry for bringing it up. It would be helpful for me to know, however, as my research of DIY companies helps members, and I could have it for my records. I could also state that that BBB report has nothing to do with your company as well. It's things like the BBB report that confuse many people as they aren't sure which company it concerns, especially if both companies have the same name.

Thank you for your time and understanding with all of this. I appreciate it.

Regards,

wozniack"

Shane's reply:

"from: ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane) shane@zoozsolutions.com
to: wozniack
date: Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 8:25 PM
subject: Re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Hey Wozniack,

That would be awesome! I would love the advert, and any opportunity to be regarded as a separate company than that problem one.

I've only had this domain for about 10 months or so, so maybe they had the non-plural as well before? That's certainly not me on the BBB, and I did notice that on there, their address is in FL. What's really weird is, that the address on their site, (the Broadway, Vancouver one), is like 6 blocks from me. Not sure if it's still legit or not.

So yeah, the BBB report has nothing to do with me, and our clients are retailers not consumers.

Let me know if you need anything from me, and thank you again for addressing this and going extra to put our name in the good books.

Sincerely,

Shane Crawford
ZOOZ Solutions Ltd."

My reply:

"from: wozniack diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: "ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane)"
date: Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 5:51 PM
subject: Re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com

Shane,

I am currently in the process of doing a brief up up on Zooz Solutions, and ConsumerRewardSolutions. Could you provide me with a little information on your company, such as the year it was established, details about your services, any big achievements your company as had? Perhaps you built a web site for a major corporation, or have worked with notable figures in your line of work, whoever they may be? If there is anything special you'd like me to add I can. So far I have, "Zooz Solutions, Ltd. a web site and web application provider based in Vancouver, BC,..."

I, too, thought it was really weird about you being so close to the other CRS! Wow. I will try to work on this some more tonight.

Thank you for your time,

wozniack"

Shane's reply:

"from: ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane) shane@zoozsolutions.com
to: wozniack
date: Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 5:23 PM
subject: Re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Hi Wozniack,

Yes, I'd be happy to tell you more about ZOOZ.

I started ZOOZ back in 2004, building websites mostly. Started designing and building some web applications and the website for Anipet.com (which we still maintain). I built another web application in 2006 specifically for the pet food retail market in regards to rewards management, and this program has evolved over these few years. So I re-designed the website (from www.frequentbuyerprogram.ca) to www.consumerrewardsolutions.com to make it clear that we can cater to any business, and not just the pet food sector. (The program has been used in stores since early 2007.) ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. was incorporated in 2007. We continue to evolve our products and offer more features so that it can be a very efficient, convenient, affordable tool for any business, especially for smaller to medium sized businesses that may not have the budget for large reward programs, but would like to manage a program so that they can offer rewards to their customers.

We continue to build websites, but our focus is on the rewards side now. Our focus is also to provide outstanding customer service, and our clients are all very happy with the service we provide. Which is what made finding your blog particularly unsettling.

Thank you so much again for all this added information and for going out of your way.

Have a nice Easter!

Sincerely,

Shane Crawford
ZOOZ Solutions Ltd."

My reply:

"from: wozniack diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: "ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane)"
date: Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 12:55 PM
subject: Re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com

Shane,

Thank you for your company information. Do your services extend outside Canada? Also, would your job title be CEO of Zooz Solutions, Ltd., or would you prefer to be refered to as founder or president of Zooz Solutions, Ltd.? Would the web application you built in 2006 be for Canadian Naturals Dog Food? Just making sure that I have everything right.

Hopefully after this is all cleared up, people will view your company in a whole different light since it isn't the same as the one 6 blocks away!

Thanks, and I hope you had a wonderful Easter too. :)

wozniack"

Shane's reply:

"from: ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane) shane@zoozsolutions.com
to: wozniack
date: Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 3:56 PM
subject: Re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Wozniack,

Yes, we currently have clients across North America, but of course, am open to clients anywhere in the world. I am the founder and president of ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. Canadian Naturals is only one pet food brand that stores use in our program. There are 80+ brands of pet food currently being used in our system among all our clients. It's simply a tool that retailers can use for any products, any brands however they like. We are not affiliated with any of the pet food brands. And as we move into other markets, other brands will potentially be used. eg. shoe stores, boutiques, cafes, etc.

Sincerely,

Shane Crawford
ZOOZ Solutions Ltd."

My reply:

"from: wozniack diyfreebies@gmail.com
to: "ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane)"
date: Tue, May 3, 2011 at 2:46 PM
subject: Re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hi there,

Thanks for providing additional information about your company. I posted a new blog yesterday and cleared up the entire matter. In case you haven't seen it I'll link you: http://www.diyfreebies.com/ -- I brought up the BBB reports so your company would not be tied into them. Both reports point to Consumers Reward Solutions (problem company), not yours. I also advertised both web sites: www.consumerrewardsolutions.com - www.zoozsolutions.com in addition to the formal introduction to ZOOZ Solutions, Ltd.

Have a good day!

wozniack"

Shane's reply:

"from: ZOOZ Solutions Ltd. (Shane) shane@zoozsolutions.com
to: wozniack
date: Wed, May 4, 2011 at 6:48 PM
subject: Re: DIYfreebies.com
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Hey,

Thanks so much for addressing the issue, and writing about ZOOZ and myself. I appreciate it!

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Shane Crawford
ZOOZ Solutions Ltd."

Everyone please make note of this. Shane's domains have changed to www.RetailRewardSolutions.com and www.PetFoodFrequentBuyerProgram.com, and his rewards programs are not affiliated with Consumers Reward Solutions. Shane Crawford, thank you for your permission to share our e-mails. I wish you all the best.



*Valentine’s link list*

I-Deal--

http://bestbuybbacktoschool.giftcertificatedelivery.com/form/iframe/33866/8170/?&ref=33866 - 10 offers, 1 ref/$1,000.00 Best Buy gc

http://www.giftcardbonus.us.com/?session_id=c86d9f38472c11e1bc3611c37f685fd3 - 10 offers, 1 ref/$500.00 Bed Bath & Beyond gc

Nuitech--

http://www.rewardingpromos.com/?c=137&s=1717 - offers unknown, no refs/$1,000.00 Target gc

producttestpanel--

http://visa.agiftcarddeal.com/?t_id=W9KQt38AAAEAACs9ZcUAAAAA&spid=&sub=PFTEST&uid=440009003&pre_q=1&email=&exit_p=&id_p=15612866&oon=visa1000 - 13 offers, 3 refs/$1,000.00 Visa gc + misc. gifts

http://walmart.electronicrewardsnow.com/?t_id=bzA%401n8AAAEAAB30QUgAAAAQ&spid=260065&sub=6247889&uid=429950335&pre_q=&email=&exit_p=&id_p=1525706&oon=walmart2 - 13 offers, 3 refs/$1,000.00 Wal-Mart gc + misc. gifts

http://digitalbrandrewards.com/vis1000/index.php?lid=vis1000_16096_11_&add_offerid=412119 - 13 offers, 3 refs/$1,000.00 Visa gc + misc. gifts

We covered a lot in this entry. So much in fact we needed a double blog! I'll recommend CRS again once we have their contact information. I'm nervous for us to do them without ANY contact information. Not that they'd scam us, but we need to communicate with them to be rewarded. Sorry January and February's link lists are so scant, there hasn't been much in the way of links. March may be a better month. I moved our images to photobucket, btw. Now I just have to link them to my posts. I'd like to thank jasoneggleston for destroying our forum spam. He did an amazing job as always! For our Part 2, please go to "DIY rose bouquet is delivered, Part 2.” That's where our Nuitech discussion is.

See you there!

wozniack

No comments: